Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Interesting day at the Mayo

So today I went to the Mayo Clinic again. I had plans to see the Genetics department and learn more about this " connective tissue disorder". I ended up seeing the Eye Dr. again as I have been having plenty O' pain this past few days. So since I was there I stopped in to just make sure everything was fine. And it was. Just needs to build strength and that will take time.

I did finally stop doing research on eyes. But now I'll probably move in to doing more research on Marfan's Vs Ehlers Danlos.

The Geneticist doesn't know yet what I might have if anything. But ordered more tests. One is an echocardiogram which I'll have Monday. Echo's are cool! No pain but very interesting. Unfortunately they can show heart problems. I for one can't do any more heart problems. Nope, notta one. So, we'll see what it shows.

No comments: