Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last Post?

I have no pain.  I'm very happy.  It feels like I can breathe again.  I am tilting a little more than I'd like, and I have seen double more the past month or so.  But I'm not in pain.  I know my eyes are better than they have been in years.  This is the little window I was looking for.  I don't need my eyes to be perfect.  I was just hoping for my neck to find some relief - that has been accomplished.  And now, no pain for a whole week, no jabs nothing.  I hope this to be my last post on pain issues, maybe last post for the entire blog. I have this great feeling of peace.  And I am very grateful.  I feel blessed and that I am a better person for this whole experience.  I often think of my little team at Mayo and wonder what they are up to and if they know how often they cross my mind and how I  feel indebted to each one of them for different reasons.  There are still some very good, generous, caring people in the world, plus they're smart and dedicated. I thank God for this often.

No comments: