Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dah! Acupuncture!

Today is a level 7 on the pain scale. Just feels like a bat to the upper cheek bone moving over to the top of the ear.  Didn't pay much attention to it,  thought it would go away. But no.  The Excedrin should work soon.
After yesterday's conversation with Jim, he thinks I just need to stop eating all Gluten, and that will fix it.  Ugh. - it's frustrating.
5:45p.m. - pain is better with meds, then comes back when meds wear off. No biggy. Ironically, I don't feel like I'm tilting all that much!  My eye is very dry today.  I give up.  I have two words - eye ectomy
10/11/10 IT's a lovely sunny, Monday. this pain is pretty bad today.  was during the night too. tylenol didn't touch it.  I've already taken 3 ibuprofen 3 hours ago - no relief.  It's like a very focused migraine  - focused right now in my rt temple.  I feel like the vein is swollen but it doesn't appear to be.  my eye is a desert and I just need to close it.  I had to go in for one client this morning and apparently you can see the pain on my face inspite of my words. As my co workers picked up on it asap. UGH.
I was going to go in my volunteer work to distract myself but who are we kidding.  I'll tell you if $$ wasn't the issue I would go to Mayo and see if someone could figure it out. My luck they'd be like other dr.'s and shrug and say they don't know either.
6p.m. I'm such an idiot!  I laid down for one hour and slept.  When I woke, it dawned on me! Dah, go to Dr. Brent for acupuncture.  So I did and I had the afternoon off from pain.  I have little twinges of pain. but better.
Why didn't I think of that sooner!

No comments: