Friday, October 22, 2010

Figuring out a pattern

I have been feeling so great. And then wham o.  I love the part where I am always surprised when it comes back.
Baseball bat to the head.  I woke up with this mild pain, 1.5 hours later it's full blown to the point I want to log it.  I called the chiro. but he's not in and wont' be til later when I'm working of course. And i have to teach that idiotic eye lash extension stuff to two co workers today. It takes all I have when I feel good. That should be fun.  And it's Friday so no chiro til Monday maybe.
Last Wed. nite right before bed the vein thing happened again while I was talking to my ma on the phone.  I'm getting used to it so I told my mom, if I drop the phone and you hear nothing just call 911.
I just love this body I've been given.  Wonder if I can return it. -  J/k. I'll go drug up and see if that will knock it out.  It's going to be one of 'those' days.  I have a full book today and ready to be my best, then, bat to the head. But then, it could magically go away, it does that too at times.
11:15p.m. -  pain was intermittent today not bad until the OTC pain meds wear off then just have to reload.  I did have a martini tonight and that does get rid of the nerve pain for a good 1.5 hrs.  Very very tired tonight, can't help but nurse the tilt.
Sunday Oct. 24th. - much of the day yesterday my sup. Obliq ached to really hurt.  During the night it was quite bad. I took 3 ibup. about 3:45a.m.  I think it helped take the edge off of it. I'm quite frustrated.  It was pretty intense. I always feel like I have this pain monkey on my back. I have to look back and see exactly when I've had these.  Trying to figure out a pattern.

No comments: