Monday, October 4, 2010

Doing Better

Today was pretty great. The weather was so beautiful with all the fall colors.  I got to go in my volunteer work. I got one new cleaning job and delivered another bid and had a second meeting with a potential client.  So that was good.   I went to the Chiropractor and he helped my eye.  5 different needles in the exact spots I have trouble with.  He even asked to bring in his fellow Dr. to show him what he did - kinda strange. It's experiences like these that contribute to the 'freak of nature' line of thinking.   But he said it's not every day someone will let him put needles that close to their eye.
My heart was fine today.  I feel rested.  I didn't feel like I was tilting but a photo was taken and, yep, still tilting.  Oh well, my neck doesn't hurt like it used to.

No comments: