Saturday, October 30, 2010

strong left side pain today.  Then it switched back to it's usual right side. Probably a 6 today. In jaw and infra-orbital nerve area.
10:33p.m. I had to take a tramadol and benedryl.  Pain is quite acute in my right eye.  but it's more a general area like the entire orbital area.  all around the eye it feels as if I got punched really hard.  It doesn't radiate too far just to the top of the ear like it always does.
Hope not to stay awake itchin to high heaven.  Oh well.  Tramadol feels good , besides the intense itching part. Like a big ol' glass of wine.
Sunday: Rt eye pain was bad today. I had to go lay down in the library at the Kingdom Hall today.  I took two ex. st. tylenol - no affect on it.  The eye was not wanting to function.  just want to close it. feels good to just shut it and lay down.  I don't sleep, just need to stop using it.
Tues.  8 p.m.  This morning was bad on rt side - I just realize I can't keep doing this.  I have too much to do, I can't wait til January like I wanted to, to go have Mayo look into it.  Very frustrated.  On a happy note.  I loaded up with pain relievers and did lashes and they went the best yet.  Duck to water!  Today, check with me tomorrow, might be a brick to water. :)
Wed. Nov. 3rd - today was happily uneventful in the pain department.  I took a dilaudid last night before bed as my eye was a low 3 on pain scale.  I was hoping to knock it out. But it kept waking me up with pain and itching inspite of the benedryl.  I had my normal eye feelings today but wouldn't say it was pain. Who knows?

No comments: