Friday, October 1, 2010

It's back

Just logging here.
Rt. side eye pain came back tonight during a meeting.(thurs nite) First started in the jaw then mostly planted in my sup. obliq. like stabbing little jabs like there is a stick pin in my sup. obliq.  For about 20 min on and off intensely. I had trouble looking up while talking to people.  It aches all around the eye in the normal trail. Infra orbital nerve, then it branches up to the Trochlea but most of the strong pain is from the top of the ear ( I don't know how to spell superior auericularus)  to the infra orbital nerve ( where it comes out anyway)  I have to look back to see when the last time I had an episode.
I think it was the week after the Brandi Carlile concert Aug 29th to Sept. 6th.
I gotta say, everytime it goes away I totally believe "there, I am done forever with that"  then, it always totally surprises me when it returns.  I don' think I'll every get used to it.  I don't think you should get used to it. It's wrong :)
Oct. 2nd ( sat. night). The right eye is smarting. I don't think I could explain how it feels.  It kind of stings, aches, basically, it feels like I just had surgery. It hurts deep in the inside corner and across the top.
Oct 6th - not too bad, this one,  Just an on going ache in that eye area.  Only the sharp attack that one night at the meeting.

No comments: