Saturday, October 9, 2010

My beautiful head tilt...

At work today I kind of figured out why I've been off cloud 9 for the past 6-8 weeks.
I just feel like the fun is gone from my eye surgery.  I miss those days I was floating on this cloud of joy.  It wasn't realistic to stay up there. I knew I wouldn't.  That's part of the reason I started this blog/Log.  So I could go back and read those days when I was acutely aware of the gift I had been given.

My head has been so tilted since my last major pain attack Sept. 6th. I feel like maybe 75% of the time. Which if "Pollyanna" were here she'd say, "Well at least it's not 100%"  then I'd punch her! Ha!  I thought I was just tired, I had a cold, etc.  Now I wonder is this a phase or a development. This makes me quite concerned. I seem to be always trying to correct my tilting. However, my neck doesn't' hurt too bad, once in a while it does, then again, I take a lot of pain meds.

  Today, I was doing a facial on a person,  mind you it's very relaxing work. I was staring off while I massaged her arms.  Well, I realize at one small point I am really tilting!  So I straighten up.  I literally at times can count, One one thousand Two, before my eyes adjust. So they'll go double than comeback to single. But you can watch it in Slow Mo. This happens a lot in the morning when I am tired.
I was with my whole family a couple weeks ago for 3 days, after one day I thought to ask my mom, "am I tilting?" She said " she saw it but didn't want to tell me."  Lovely, and my mom doesn't mind telling me a bit when she hates my hair or I need to put some lipstick on.  But this? She doesn't want to tell me.

Anyway, I've been feeling this for a while.  I just finally found a way to put it into words.

4 hours later...
I ended up telling Jim about this going on.  Didn't go well.  Memo to self.  Keep it to yourself, oh, and your blog.

No comments: