Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Conclusion

I just drove the three hours home from my one year check up. I love being by myself and mulling over 'things'.  The summation: It's all good.
I will eventually go to visit the pain department and hopefully get some help with this chronic pain.
I should go back in 6 mo. to a year.  I'll probably go in a year as I really don't for"see" having any problems.  My eye function is remarkable if you ask me. I'm sure if you slapped my view of the world on someone else they'd be mortified.  But I am completely pleased.  The pain is also remarkable, but that's for another blog.

So to sum up this blog.
I need to end it.  It has served it's purpose of logging the journey I took this year.  I will love to reread the days when I was just discovering what a miracle single vision is. Single vision and NO TILT!  I was surprised at feelings that came up regarding the previous years since my last surgeries - so I had to work through all of that.
Dr. H  mentioned to his students how complex this case was or severe the head tilt.  That always baffles me, I don't feel complex or severe.  But I am coming to grips that my BODY is complex and "a typical" as the Dr. stated.
I guess I already knew that.

I will, no doubt, check the blog for messages or stats. But I'm really not going to blog anymore on this subject.  There is over 140 entries!  I feel a bit like "Forrest Gump" When he says, "And that's all I have to say about that"


I also got a hilarious facial after my appointment. But that's a different subject you can read about it at gweisman.blogspot.com.

5/17/11 - received a cortisone shot for 'trochleaitis'. Shot wasn't bad at all. The dr. bait and switched me but I don't care.  Lets just hope it works. Diagnosed by a neurologist today with Trochleitis triggering migraines. I made a youtube video about it as when I searched you tube there was not ONE person on the WORLD WIDE web who had spoken about this that was not a Dr.



August 1,2,2011. Went to pain clinic. I had a migraine almost every day in July but Tuesday August 2nd ended an 8 day migraine. And it only stopped due to imitrex. I also had to run to eye doctor while at Mayo because my rt eye has developed halo's.  Like 4 rings around all street lights, and head lights at night.  Dr. said it was just because my eye was very dry and I had an old scratch on it.  I'm a bit concerned as it's not getting better. but theres no alarm. nothing to do about it. Just the way this body goes.  Idiopathic, co morbidity. 

No comments: