Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A breather

As I drove to work I stopped at the bank and as I sat waiting for the teller to process my deposit I realized I feel GREAT!  NO pain. I had like a whole 24 hours with out distracting pain.  I had one little 30 sec. stab. but that doesn't' count cuz it was 30 seconds! I couldn't wait to get to work and start in on my little faces in wait.
I realize that I am quite invincible when I don't have pain.  I am excited and I have a lot to bring to the table.  That's why I can't live with this nerve pain anymore.  It's sucking the life out of my life.  I love it when I have these windows. It tells me why the pain is so frustrating, it's because life with no pain is so great! I just wish it would last.  This last two weeks was rough, pain wise.  I did have about 3 hours of eye pain today but it wasn't bad enough to even take ibuprofen plus I was busy and didn't have time to take something.   It's been gone now for several hours and I just feel great.  It was a nice relief today not to have it.  A breath of fresh air. I'm just going to enjoy it because you never know what the next minute will bring.

No comments: