Monday, November 8, 2010

One week left of the blog

So we're about a week left of the blog.  I've grown accustomed to blogging  it'll be tough to break the habit.  I'll have to find a new pass time of where to store my little thoughts.  That being said.  I was in almost no pain today.

The trouble is, when I am in pain, it is very real and limiting at times. But when I'm not in that intense pain, it's not too bad. And I can live with it. I feel the eye muscle almost all the time. but it's just uncomfortable not painful.  Well, probably 20-30 min out of the hour I feel it.  Today was a great day,  Very little eye pain/discomfort although I did have one good jolt to the rt. sup. obliq. while I was talking to Jim, interrupted my thought and just had to wait the 30 sec. til it passes.  Then, it's past.
It was hard enough to build up the courage last week, when I felt the intense eye/face pain and my blood vessels were going crazy, to call the Dr.'s.  Dr. G called back but I just don't want to call and bug these dr.'s any more than I really have to. I wish they could see me when these things are actually happening.  When they're not happening, I don't know really what to say.

1 comment:

Greta G Weisman said...

Thanks Samuel, I'll check out the link.