Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh! Muscle Relaxers!

Sometimes, I am , an idiot.
So my back is doing better.  It was sort of sore last night, so I thought hmm, I should take my muscle relaxer before bed.  Then I realized I hadn't taken it for a few days.  The short of the long...
I had taken about 26 muscle relaxers since I threw my back out earlier in Sept. The last few days I have been in eye pain but my tilt is better.  I think the muscle relaxers were the problem.  I was feeling so tired and tilting and seeing more double.  I was scared.  Now the last few days I'm coming around.  DAH!  It's because I haven't take that darn muscle relaxer.  Sometimes I'd like to kick myself.
Anyway, GREAT RELIEF! I was so scared it was relaxing back to broken.  No, it was just relaxing due to muscle RELAXERS!  Greta! Really? Took you a whole month to figure this one out?   tisk tisk tisk.

Oct. 15th  - after a long day at work...now what do I do for my back pain? I was on the muscle relaxers because they worked.  back to gin therapy.  That's not good for ya either. but at least the head tilt only lasts like 2 hours.

No comments: