Saturday, June 5, 2010

Not out of the woods yet

There's not much to say but that we're not out of the woods yet.  It's too bad because I had NO pain at all for about 12 days.I really thought I was done.  Now I can feel I'm on the edge of an attack.  I woke yesterday with my eye muscle sore to the touch. Then today it is escalating to the whole quadrant, and it's only 8 a.m.  It's a bit of a worry because I don't understand why, just have to roll with it and ibup. up. Also, my eye seems quite dry when in pain. The problem is that what I've read this is sounding like a nerve problem. I don't need nerve issues.  How it can be quiet then out of the blue flare up.  At least I know it can also quit hurting at anytime.  We'll see.  I haven't had acupuncture for a couple weeks. So I'll go do that. Just don't have time to go til Wednesday.

6:00p.m. I had strong pain radiating to different spots on my right side of my face and head (4 to5 on pain scale ) til 1:30 when I finally laid down for a half hour.  I had taken 3 ibup. at 10:00 - no relief.  I feel better if I rest and stop using the eye.  I felt better after my 20 min nap. Then with a mild eye ache walked into this outdoor party at 2:30 just as I said hello to someone I had these repeated stabs in my rt eye sup. obliq.  It was actually stabs.  Quite startling.  I couldn't look up at the guy I was talking to when it happened it's like the eye wouldn't look up.  Then just as quickly as it came - all the pain left.  How bizarre, how bizarre.  So now I am not in pain.

No comments: