Friday, June 25, 2010

Doc. Apt.

It's been a long day so I'll try to keep it brief.
I had a good visit with Halstrom today. The guy is good.  I had sent a letter priming him with what I wanted to talk about with him and sent my Mayo report with it. He had things highlighted and underlined and took at least a 1/2 hour even though he's busy.  I just wanted to talk to him when I was not under great deres.  For now I'll do what he recommended with supporting the nervous system with different supplements and hope for the best. He said Mayo was number one for Trigeminal neuralgia. That was after he said the one case he recalls was someone he interned with had to retire due to T.N. Lovely!
This week was quite with pain which is so nice.  But the last 3 days I feel it's switching back to the left side.  I've had these dagger in the skull pains right behind the left ear. I had about 5 of those in 20 sec or so intrevals in a 24 hr period, which you can deal with 20 sec. pain.  Then today it's quite strange like I have a zinging buzz in that spot and then my left ear went on mute today for about 30 minutes and I got dizzy for a half a minute.  Now my hearing feels just fine. But the buzzy feeling is there. Doesn't hurt though.  Ah! to be a freak of nature! All I hear now is a gin and tonic calling my name. :) just kidding gotta go run errands first.

No comments: