Monday, December 28, 2009

It's Eyephoria

Only about 3 million times a day I think how grateful I am.
When I am not in pain the number spikes to around 4 million.
Today I'm up to 4.5 million.

I feel really good. I want to remember this. Really good.
No pain - not even in my unoperated eye - I finally figured out how to stop that last night. I think it had been having a little baby muscle spasm for the past month in it's superior oblique so finally I bit the bullet and just stuffed my finger in it for about a minute. Guess what - It hasn't hurt since!. I don't recommend doing this. But you know, Desperated times call for...

My operated eye is under the control of just tylenol and Ibuprofen. I'm happy with that. There was many weeks where it was out of control. So all in all I can see a light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a train.

So now that my heart is fixed, my eyes fixed, My neck is awesome! Oh and I lost all my heart surgery weight! So I'm back to my pre wedding weight - that's awesome let me tell ya~!
I am officially - invincible!

Of course, I've been off of work for 5 days so we'll see how invincible I am after this week. I'm booked pretty solid the next couple of months. It kind a bites to feel so good and then have your eyes limit you - but I'm not focusing on that tonight.

I'm invincible at the moment. Me and Billy Joels "Songs in the Attic".
What more could a girl ask for?
And yes, I did have a Vodka Tonic

No comments: