Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Movie Number 1

Under direct order from Dr. Holmes, I am on movie number one of 4 that I have rented.
What a great prescription!

I have Jim watching "Julie and Julia" With me, which only motivated Jim to move to the kitchen and put together some ungodly combination of food items that were never ment to be in the same bowl. No, really. Wild rice - Plain! with I'm pretty sure peanut butter, and butter. Yes, that was not a typo- Not joking people.

Anyway, I am resting my eyes by watching movies. Go figure! When Dr. Holmes said that I was taken aback. But then wholeheartedly embraced it.

I drove all day to Rochester and back on Monday - which you think would leave me exhausted and miserable. But no, Turns out driving all day leads to no pain the next day. Makes no sense.
That's even after working all day. I only had two 8 hr. tylneol in the a.m. lasted til bed time then the pain returned. I'm not complaining because I had a very busy day at work including two intense acne treatments which is like minor surgery. Which I never used to think of but now I sort of dread. I dread the pencil in the eye feeling that comes with looking through my diopter. I'm so grateful to not see waxing on my schedule. Do you know how wrong it is to know what it is like to feel your superior oblique? You are not supposed to feel your eye muscles. I should just be grateful that I don't know what the other 4 eye muscles feel like. It's just so crazy to know exactly what or how long your superior oblique is. And my left eye is shorter than my right. You know, the guy who rearranged my eye muscles most likely doesn't even know what his superior oblique feels like.

Okay - that is all. These are the thoughts I have while I am supposed to be resting my eyes.

Over and out.

No comments: