Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just 'phoria

Yesterday was a great day. Today was still good. I was at about a 3.9 million times grateful.
I had a full day at work. I remembered about 3 clients in that I do have the best job in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD. My life calms down when I go to work. I feel bad for people who don't get to have a job this relaxing and fun at the same time.
I didn't have a lot of pain, my non operated eye is what's making me confused as to why it thinks it has the right to hurt. What? Does IT need attention, is he feeling left out of the game?
I'm learning how to perform my services while not looking down at my client. I pretty much can do the entire facial, shoulder, arm massage parts with out looking down. That's why I put cotton rounds on your eyes while your with me so you can't see that I'm not looking at you. :) I am very busy this week so I will be glad to not work my 10 hr. day on Friday due to the holiday. But I'm jam packed the hours I'm there today,Wed.Thurs,Sat. Then we'll see how my eye feels. May have to boar them out.

No comments: