Thursday, July 29, 2010

1:30 a.m.

I don't care what you say.  Fatigue caused by my crazy schedule preceded by lack of sleep equals eye pain.
My rt eye was smarting pretty good.  I went to the chiro. today and I had too many other things wrong with me that he didn't do acupuncture on my eye, we opted for fixing my rt leg today instead along with my jaw. Anyway,   I took a tramadol before bed.  THAT WAS A MISTAKE!  Pain is stronger waking me up but now I also itch to high heaven and my breathing is real shallow. I took the dumb pill thinking I'd sleep like a rock and awake for the busy day I again have tomorrow. UGH.
Interesting though now that I think about it. I have been tilting a lot due to my fatigue, so around my left occipital I had pain the last few days then my jaw partially dislocated. Chiro adjusted both of these.  Both irritate the TN.  Every once in a while I create the perfect storm but don't realize it til moments like these.
Eyes!  Can't live with em, cant' live without em.
A few more minutes and the benedryl should kick in and hopefully the itching will subside enough so I can sleep.  Hope I'm not too groggy in the a.m. as I have to be up and at em early and do it all over again.  How am I going to juggle all of this if my friend comes to live with us while she is dying?Guess my eyes gonna hurt more. Oh well.

No comments: