Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ha Ha Ha

I got a laugh today at my boss' expense! We had our monthly one on one mtg with the boss today.  Tanya shows me my sales records and how I exceed my goals all the time.  So I showed her why I think that is.  I showed her going  back to eye surgery is when you can track this jump in my business. I went on a one minute explanation of how great my eyes are and how I walk around all the time so grateful for this gift.  I explained, I was really happy before surgery, I over came debilitating depression then the summer before surgery I lost all my weight I gained during that long period.  So I was happy as a lark, didn't need anything more, then I got this eye surgery.  So I really think that my sales have sored to new heights because I am so grateful and it rubs off on my clients.  Then she bursts into talking about some book, blah blah blah, and I asked her, I was confused, 'How did me talking about my eyes make you think about this book?'  And somehow she was thinking about her own eyes and how bad they are getting.  They are "fuzzy" and she's trying to not say in her head, her eyes 'are bad'.  She's trying to stay positive.  Anyway, Chalk one up for the grasshopper!  For once I have great eyes! Tanya and I both turn 37 this weekend.  I got 4 grey hairs, she gets glasses for her birthday.! Poor Tanya. HA!

I also got my hair colored today and my co worker was rinsing my hair and giving me a FIRM head massage.  I was scared when she dug right into where my nerve pain originates right by my ear.  It hurt but so far it didn't flare up.  I still feel it, but didn't want to tell her as what is done is done.  I actually didn't think of it till her thumb hit that spot.  Oh well, it'll be fine.

No comments: