Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's back.  It just came on with no reason.  Starts with this headache that runs from the bottom of my eye to infront of the top of my rt. ear.  At least it's on the side that makes more sense.  I hate it on the left as that's just ridiculous!  I'm not complaining here just logging. So later I can see if there is a pattern.  I did have a good long stretch with out pain.  It was lovely.  Felt like a normal person again.
7/15/10 - The pain isn't too bad, with 3 ibuprofen at a time it pretty much disappears til the med wears off. I did have a few very brief stabs in the sup. obliq. that's as crazy as it's gotten so far.  Just the head ache is lasting. I think this is day 3.  I'll go to the chiro. tonight. Maybe that will help.  Pressure infront of the ear makes it worse, sunglasses and crazy hairstylist with their thumbs as they wash your hair.  It used to feel great, now I dread it a little more. Interesting how my eyes dry out tremendously when the pain flares up.

No comments: