Saturday, July 10, 2010

"Oh Happy Day"

We had a slow start today but a great finish.
At the moment I'm writing this There are great thunderstorms all around us. The sky is golden yellow highlighting all the cumulus clouds. The sky is just glowing! and that's in the front yard. In the back yard is the most giant double rainbow I have ever seen.  It is just amazing!   I was just going to get on and blog about my second 3 D movie I went to this afternoon. It was good.  I think that's going to be my new 'hobby' going to see any 3D movie I can get my eyes on.
For most of the movie I was concerned that things were not coming out at me as they had when I saw Alice in Wonderland.  I did a lot of little eye experiments, you know, tilting my head this way and that, Closing one eye than the other, taking my glasses on and off.  I don't know that I learned much about my eyes except for at the end of the movie the credits proved I really could see 3D.  There was no mistaking it.  I always say I don't care about the story, I just want to see the 3D. But in this case the story was really cute.  I would recommend anyone grabbing the nearest 6 yr old and taking them to see Despicable Me.  What a cute story, and funny.  Oh, and no Pain.  


7/11/10 - Just thougt of something. Just to clarify, the double rainbow was real.  It wasn't cuz of strabismus.  HA HA

No comments: