Tuesday, August 3, 2010

As rough as yesterday was...

Today is much better.  My 6 day headache has been broken! Yippy Skippy.  It's still sore but we're headed the right direction.
My nerve pain on the right side that was so bad yesterday is, at the moment, gone.  Even last night when I went to bed I took two ibuprofen wondering if I should take another dilaudid, as I was in pain, but I chose not to.  That was the point of the ONE dilaudid I took earlier.  My hope was to hit the pain hard and break the cycle.  I think it's working.  We'll see though.  IT likes to hit with out a lot of warning.
But whew! Glad that passed.

8/4/10 - Shouldn't speak so soon.  The left Occiptal headache is back.  Man! I only got one day off.  Besides the pain I just wonder, "is my head tilting again?"  This is my old head tilt head ache.  I don't need this back. This is like old times.  The kicker is also how much time and money I throw at the pain and still it lingers. I'm a little frustrated.  But it's still better than nerve pain.

No comments: