Monday, August 2, 2010

Come on Comet!

So I went to see Jeremy today he helped the pain on the left side of my head but as he was working about 45 min into my massage, he had my head turned to the right for a long time and then all of the sudden the nerve pain started on the right. It took about one minute for it to fully develop.  This one was bad. Worst one since April.Probably an 7.5 on the pain scale. I felt sick to my stomach, felt like crying,  almost immediately.  Jeremy could tell the pain shifted. Pretty interesting with out me telling him cuz I didn't want to hurt his feelings like he caused it. This was a bat to the head.
I got a pedicure after my massage. The head ache wained a bit then surged.  I went to the chiropractor after that and had him work on it. That helped while the needles were in but pain was very bad on the drive home.  So I went home and took a dilaudid.  Pain subsided mostly for a a couple hours but this warm fuzzy pain is still there.  
I don't really understand, I'm not sure if it's TN or just freak of nature stuff. Thank Goodness for Dilaudid. I don't itch from it either.

No comments: