Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Desire for Normalcy

Just a note here for tracking purposes.  I've been feeling an episode coming on now for a few days.  This morning I laid in bed, awake but my eyes closed, as I often do because they are so dry I don't enjoy opening them. But I almost always(since surgery) awake to discomfort in my eyes that usually goes away as soon as I get out of bed. but today the pain was like a hot knife in my sup. obliq.  Not a steak knife more like a broad butter knife :0
Now it's noon and i Have to run to work but I have the 'headache' under my eye and to the top of my ear.  And my occipital bone still hurts on the left but in all fairness it did stop for a few days. When I'm tired I tilt- no biggy. just tracking. It's been a while now since I have not had a headache.  Mostly it's been the left occipital thing. I don't think I will ever not feel my eyes, all I can hope for is not to be distracted by the feeling. Today, it's a bit distracting.
8/23/10 FMI - Never did get a huge episode.  Maybe it's starting to fizzle?  Although, tonight I am very tired again and have pain when tired.

No comments: