Thursday, January 28, 2010

Eye-Ectomy

I'm ready to do a left eye - ectomy. How could it possibly be this angry? It didn't have surgery. I don't know if it's aware of this.

Last night I woke every hour I think. Each time well aware of the pain my left eye was in. I had such a killer headache even with the Dilaudid and a muscle relaxer it didn't get rid of the eye pain in my NON operated eye.

Finally in the morning I took one more Dilaudid at 6:30 a.m. slept for two uninterrupted hours which was nice. But woke with the same headache/eye ache. So I took 4 ibuprofen. Guess what? That killed the eye pain. What the >>>> is up with this eye? I can't believe it. It is just inflamed. Why? Get off my side.

I picture myself taking a spoon and stuffing it in my eye and flinging it across the room. Hence, an Eye Ectomy.

Oh, and did I mention how my left shoulder dislocated today. So my left arm is useless. If I was a horse they would...

No comments: