Friday, January 8, 2010

Good Long Week

It's Friday night, I don't ever remember being this tired - ever!
Yesterday was a good day. Not too much pain at all. Little tired but again. Just grateful. It was kind of embarrassing, we had our monthly meeting. Well I made out like a bandit. I won the drawing for $50. I made all my bonuses. I exceeded my retail record by $200. Then we had some contest and won $79 more. Plus a nice healthy retail check for a total of $521.00. So I was pretty happy. But then Tanya asks her final question like she likes to do and it was "what do you want to accomplish in 2010?" Simple question and I'm thinking she wants business goals but each of the girls start listing personal life goals - which is good too. I went last - which was mistake. I had too much time and all I could think is I got my eyes fixed what more could a person want. We'll I went to speak and then just broke up and told them what I was thinking crying the whole way through. It was pathetic but kind of sweet as Tanya , Danielle and others started crying. Tanya did - that doesnt' happen every day. God bless that girl!
Even though I'm tired and my eye is firing off little twinges of hurt I am still smiling like an idiot.(on the inside) Too Tired to actually smile.

No comments: