Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy to Report...

I'm happy to report that I did not undergo my self inflicted Eye-Ectomy and am enjoying a few days with out 'loud' eye discomfort. I think the pain just Maxed out Wednesday night and now it's got it all worked out of it's little muscles. Like a little child that cries themselves to sleep.

My back is much better - Yea! My shoulder is still hanging out but the Chiropractor told me where I have to push to get it to go in. It slips in and out of place. Not too bad.

I'm still very grateful for how this whole eye surgery experience is turning out. It has done a lot to renew my trust in Doctors. I lost that for a while. Glad to have it back. I'm not a person that has the luxury of not trusting Doctors. That's the story of my life. I will always need good Doctors who are trying their best.

No comments: