Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eyes Pain overshadowed

So there was reason I wanted to blog about how good I was feeling when I felt it. This past week my low back pain has now escalated to a level of pain I haven't seen since heart surgery. I even went to the medical Dr. yesterday to get stronger pain meds. I took 2 pain meds and 2 muscle relaxers and woke up in so much pain this morning that I nearly passed out upon awakening. I went back to the Chiropractor where he informed me it's time for an MRI. $1500 - $2000. So I think I will add a paypal button to my blog page which no one but me reads so that each person that visits can make a contribution to my co pay of $5800/ :)
But that is why I am so glad my eye surgery went so well as I knew I had hard things coming up - I didn't forsee intense back pain. But while in pain I am still focusing on how grateful I am that I can see straight. Can't have everything Greta!

No comments: