Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Eye Indicator


Tomorrow I go down again to Mayo for my 6 mo. check up. I'm anxious about it but don't really know why.  My eyes are great.  I just haven't gotten a lot of sleep this past few days not because I can't sleep.  I just don't go to bed.  Mostly due to my silly Brother and his adorable wife talking til the wee wee hours on Skype.
My eye now has a new function. " Sleep indicator" when I need to sleep it sends me a strong signal to go to bed.
The signal makes you grab your eye and grab your ibuprofen bottle. Just like after you get hit in the face with a baseball bat! I hadn't experienced this much 'feeling' in weeks.  I appreciated the indicator and took it's advice and went to bed.
Hopefully, my lack of sleep doesn't hinder my little "test" results tomorrow.
This photo is taken with my web cam while we were talking. So you can see we feel we are all in the same room together.  It's a total blast!

No comments: