Thursday, April 15, 2010

Reaction to Blog

A few people have emailed after reading some of this blog saying things like, "sorry, you're having issues"  Etc Etc.
I just want to be sure that who ever reads this blog understands a couple things.
#1. My eyes are great!  This has been a miracle for me.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I wouldn't have my constant companion - double vision.  I am so happy with the outcome of this surgery
#2. the purpose of this blog is really for me to leave my thoughts here and not carry them around with me.
#3. Yes, I have been dealing with some odd feelings that truthfully are a little post traumatic stress in regards to my previous surgeries.  I think it's ptsd because it was Post - in the past - it was a bit traumatic and stressful.Disorder because I don't understand why I feel this way.   I know with time it will lessen and finally  I won't have emotion when this subject comes up.

Bottom line.  I am ecstatic with the outcome, and I fell blessed that I had this amazing surgery and it was such a huge success. This is in my top 3 best things that have ever happened to me.  So don't say sorry to me.  Say Congrats!

No comments: