Saturday, April 24, 2010

One long week...

Rt. Eye really smarts today like it did last Sunday, but it's been a long week.  Hopefully with rest it will improve.  The eye is wanting me to 'splint' it, as Holmes would say.  I'm moving my head instead of my eyes and letting my lid be partially closed.
4/25/10 Awoke with the same pain not as severe as last night - took two ibup.  Pain returns by noon.  I took two tylenol tension headache - and went to the Kingdom Hall.  Absolutely no change actually got way worse - entire quadrant aches.  Ended up 45 min. into mtg going in the back and laying down after crying for a minute out of shear frustration. Felt a little relief after closing my eyes for 1/2 hour.  Now I'm home and just took 4 ibuprofen and am going to sleep for a bit so hopefully that will knock it out as I have plenty to do.  Very frustrated today.  Again, I'm not complaining really I'm just leaving my frustrations here on the blog.  No pity please just let me vent.

No comments: