Saturday, April 3, 2010

Need to write

Okay, so I worked all day doing nothing but facials.  Facials are great to receive and give but by facial number 3 the technician starts getting bored.  And  a little more daring, I might add, as I want SOMETHING interesting to happen. Anyway,  I had, what I term an Oprah moment, or an Aha, moment, visiting with a first time client.  Client number 2.  Sweet thing!  So we're talking about whether it is a blessing or a curse to be in tune with your body/mind etc and how it is affected by even little things.  So I say to her. "I've had this sore throat for two weeks."  (Cuz I have) She right away says, 'oh, that means your having trouble voicing something or communicating something."  Well, whatever, and it's hard to explain but I have learned there is something to these theories - sometimes.  But right away my mind goes back to when I recently found this  letter from egghead to Dr. Lucius.  I think I blogged about it before.  It was about two weeks ago I found that letter. And it has bothered me ever since.  So much I didn't want it in the house anymore but didn't think I should chuck it as maybe there is something relevant to it. Just wish I had found it before surgery.  So I got rid of it by mailing it to Dr. Holmes.  That guy must think I'm a freak.  Oh well, maybe I am.  But you would be too if you were. :)
I am just for some reason upset by anything 'egghead'.
I don't remember all the details from that long ago.  When I read the letter - well, here I was 25 not 26 like I thought.  Well, if I goofed up my memory of my age, what else did I goof up? I feel like blaming myself all over again and for what?  I just know something wasn't right back there  but I can't put my finger on it.  I really would like someone to explain to me what they think, because at the moment I honestly don't know what to think.  I'm not trusting my memory of it.   I wish Dr. Holmes could tell me his summary of what he thinks  from his perspective, how should it have been handled? Did 'egbert' do all the right things and I just didn't understand. I'm sure that I would not have wanted to go back for rechecks with him but why didn't he explain why I needed to go back for rechecks?  It's like I need validation again.  I already got that back when Dr. Holmes said he'd speak with Egbert.  How much more validation could you need?
Anyway, after that client stated this communication problem theory.  I kinda think she's right. So writing is good for me to sort out all of this stuff.
All I know about the past for sure is how I feel about it.  For some reason it makes me feel really bad.  Kind of sick and nauseous. Like I can't eat.  I don't remember what was all said and done, but I do remember how I felt and how I feel now about it.
Wish someone could explain it to me. 'Cuz I don't understand why I feel the way I do.  I'm fixed why does this still bug me?


04/24/10 - My sore throat is gone now.  Funny it's only after my Dr. Appointment.  Who knows?

No comments: