Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finally

Ahhh,  today, so far, at 2:38p.m. no intense pain.  Two nights of Tramadol and it's calmed down - for now.  Yesterday was quite rough late in the day.  Probably a 5 on the pain scale.  I'm just sleepy now from the benedryl and pain med.  Let's hope it calms down now for a while.  6 days straight is long enough.  And I don't like that other people can see it.  Today - no comments that start with 'What's wrong with your eye"
I just want to enjoy my eyes. Just say no to pain.
11:50p.m Well I think my silly crease brush is aggravating my eye.  How silly, how could a little makeup brush trigger this much pain. I've noticed for quite some time it's tender when I put on my eyeshadow. Pain returned tonight but I didn't wait til it got too far gone.   I must go to bed as it's late and all my little meds have kicked in.  but, can I just say, I"M ITCHY!

No comments: