Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1 yr questions

I'm starting to think of questions for Oct.'s one yr appointment. Usually,  I just jot them down on paper and bring it to the apt. But I usually loose the dumb piece of paper. So I think I'll enter the questions here on this post and the day before my apt. I'll write them down and put them in my purse.  Pretty smart huh?

1. My eye is slightly hypertropic - is it possible to go from diplopia to amplyopia?  If it is, how do you know when your not seeing out your one eye? or do you just know?

2. Why did I have to have so many surgeries? I keep coming back to this one.
3. Do you think the sup. obliq. would stretch out and relax and I'd need another surgery?
4. Can I get a complimentary blepheroplasty if I have to have another?  Ha Ha Ha
5. How often do I have to get my eyes checked for normal health checkups, and where should I go for that?
6. Infra orbital nerve question - To hard to write.
7. pain issues - fear of not having good pain relief, feel allergic to Tramadol, dilaudid, codeine

No comments: