Monday, September 6, 2010

latest development

I had a great day today. Peaceful.  I was home alone. Studied a lot, cleaned alot. Did a lot of laundry - so I got kind of caught up on things. Molly, my client/ cranial sacral therpist came to my house on a holiday to work on me.

I did have one really concerning thing happen, About 1p.m I showered and was getting ready for Molly to come, I was putting powder on my face with a big brush.  Out of no where I had this fat blood vessel pop out on the side of my forehead like when my fingers or toes blow a blood vessel. I've never had this.  It didn't hurt at first. Developed into a fat blood vessel that ran down my left side of my forehead then turned to a green line that went under my left eye.  See, I am worried about it but I can't "go to the Doctor" about it, they will over react.  It is probably nothing but looks definitely something.  I had a mild ache around that area til 5 pm when I took two ibuprofen.  Swollen factor lasted a couple hours.
My mom says I should call Dr. Halstrom tomorrow.  He'll want to see me.  I need to discuss getting a pain killer that I'm not mildly allergic too, anyway.  UGH!  This body of mine is expensive to live in.

not cool - this is the freak of nature at full function

Wednesday 9/8/10 - No pain today. No vein popping.  I did a lot today, cleaned a house, volunteer work , and worked at the shop a bit.  I still need to talk to Dr. Halstrom so I made an appointment for Friday - it's the soonest I can get in.  I'll post after I speak to Dr. Halstrom.

No comments: