Friday, September 10, 2010

What's up Doc.

So I went to Dr. Halstrom today -   took a few days to get in. But my blood vessel started bulging again this morning so I'm glad I went in.  He drew blood to check my "sed" level, to see if there is any inflammation. So we'll hear back this weekend or Monday.
 The guy is good and has been very helpful to me. He still suspects Ehlers Danlos, I may have to look into it.  Plus he doesn't over react. He said if the vessel bursts it should just be a bruise as it is an exterior vessel.  So, hurry up and wait.

Sun, Sept 12th
I've been having a rough go of it.  Yesterday during work the vessels flared again more of a headache in my left temple that only lasted 20 min. I have head aches all my life - who really cares. But I don't usually think,' Oh, I hope they figure out not to leave me in the ST. CLoud hospital."  I felt like leaving the room and calling Jim to tell him to transfer me to Mayo.  But the headache went away and I forgot all about it, til, I went to bed at 11 pm.  I was just about asleep when," OH NO!"  The vessel started inflating again.  It's not so much pain as it is pressure, I tried to roll over and get pressure off of that spot but after an hour and a half I got up because I was sure it was going to blow.  And it's not just my forehead, Actually it's now in the temple and above my ear.  Like the TN without the pain, just pressure.  But you can feel it grow and spread.  I was sure it was going to rupture, but it didn't.  I did get up for a half hour. Couldn't find asprin so took 3 ibuprofen, seemed to help, at least I didn't "feel' the pressure anymore.
IF I WERE A HORSE...

No comments: