Thursday, September 23, 2010

Laughter vs. Tears

So many "things" are happening right now that it's almost funny.
Really, I have to stop saying how much worse can it get.  Because it seems to just keep on coming!
My back if slowly mending,which is good as I am set to drive to MO for a long weekend to wish my brother fare well as he sets off to be a missionary.  We are doing family photos, blah blah blah.
But then today we are cleaning at a BIG house and the owner brought us lunch, which is sweet, we never get lunch.  I hurt my tooth.  What next?
Oh then  my cell rings and it's my friend saying the woman I've been overseeing with Pancreatic/lung cancer was just hospitalized with pneumonia.
I called the dentist, he thought I could wait til I get back from our trip.  I went to visit Nancy fearing that this could be the final spin for her and she starts crying as I leave.  Which tells me, please don't leave, I may never see you again.  That broke my heart.
Why does everything happen at once?  It's almost humorous.
But not.
This is why I am so stinkin glad my eye surgery was a success.  I try to focus on my great success with my eyes. It makes things a little less painful. Able to laugh at the rest.... well not laugh, but grin and bare it.

No comments: