Thursday, September 2, 2010

jaw

Another stabbing incident today this time my rt. jaw. None of these pains drop me like a hot potato but I'm feeling it a lot lately.  I'm afraid for some reason. Afraid of the pain getting worse.  Been having nagging rt side nerve pain. It's all around my eye rt now, and my jaw and my neck hurts- pretty sure the cranial nerves don't go down the neck!  What up?  I'm a little worried. I don't like it anymore.  I'm growing tired of it actually. Especially when I am in the middle of a great day,like when I was at the state fair going to my Brandi Carlile concert and it likes to hit me, like "oh no, don't forget! You have have something that could ruin any big event" or like today I was in this great explanation of "the anti aging cure" with two new employees and then - it stabs me out of the blue with no warning. I got a massage last night and the woman working around my head and face and neck and I was just thinking, "i'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared"  Nothing happened last night but I was still scared.  I felt it ache while she was working on it. But no stabs.
 I don't feel like I can tell anyone, it's been so long since surgery, I should be all better, they won't understand and they'll just be worried. ( and if you are one of my friends and read this, I appreciate it but,  Please don't bring it up to me when you see me.  I don't wish to discuss it.  I may be having a great day and don't want to think of it when I don't have to - thanks)

10p.m. - I'm done, I'm taking a dilaudid, 5 left now.

9/3/10- well, the dilaudid didn't go as I hoped.  Made me itch like tramadol - tramadol is worse actually, but my beloved dilaudid worried me.  A) didn't magically take a way the pain. B) I was awake a lot itching but then my breathing was surpressed and I can't pee.  Lovely!  But the worst was as I lay there it jumped to the left eye.  See the fear is, if dilaudid won't kill the pain, what will? I know this answer, just wish it was a different answer.  I'm not in bad pain now, rest does help the most for some reason.  I haven't gotten enough sleep lately. Come on Comet! - alright, enough whining on to my typical Friday. 9 hours or work.
7p.m.  I called Dr. Halstrom's office and left a message.  As to what do I do if over the weekend this gets even worse? Cuz going to the ER is not an option, and they would just go and do crazy tests to say they don't know. I just need the pain relief that's all.  They called back when I was working and said "oh you can come in and see him"  UGH!  I already saw him about this and he knows.  They just needed to talk to him. Plus I have no time to come in.  I worked all day.  I did have a one hour break and ran to the chiro. My guy wasnt in so I went to someone else.  Just got adjusted. She didn't know how to do the TN acupuncture Brent does around the orbital bone.
I did have a couple hours with no pain but now it's back, And what's with the Jaw???  That really smarts!  It's back on the right at least.  I hate it on the left because it has no reason to flare up.  I need to sleep good tonight.  I have a big seminar tomorrow.

No comments: