Sunday, September 19, 2010

Come on Comet!

It just gets better and better.
 I displaced my sacroiliac joint again. Funny how the final straw was when I set my little Elijah down on the floor.(he's the baby born on my surgery day)  Boom! It completely snapped.  And I have a crazy week of driving to education in the cities, and then to Missouri. Plus I'm supposed to clean two houses in addition to my normal spa work.  Oh and I invited 20 people over for dinner tonight before this happened.  Oh, Joy!   No bending for me or breathing for that matter.
  This is when I really start praying for a comet to come sailing towards the earth with my name on it.
9/20/10 - so last night I left a msg on Integracare's voicemail that I need to come in.  They called at 7 a.m.  I of course was still laying in bed and I can't really jump out of bed.  So Jim brought me the phone, I made an appointment for 8 and got out of bed. I was immediately struck with this unbelievable headache.  I had it just before I went to bed and made Jim get me a garbage can as I was feeling like I was about to be sick. A vein popped out on my forehead only in a different spot - right between my eyes. I fell asleep and awoke a couple times with this headache. LONG story short - I used the garbage can this morning.  I have never had a head ache like that before.  Throbbing in the back of my head.  It wasn't a migraine but it scared me terrible.  I thought their must be something in my brain swelling and pushing on the stomach area of my brain.
Jim took me to the chiro this morning and will go again tomorrow.  If that head ache would have continued I would have gone to the hospital. I took two tylenol when I got home and laid down the head ache eased.  So I didn't  go to the hospital.  What would they do anyway? I just was feeling quite desperate.

No comments: