Saturday, September 4, 2010

Now, I'm just getting plain mad.  It's one week today since 'the the first "strike" of sharp pain at the fair.
It won't leave my jaw.  There's nothing to do about it.  I don't know of any med that works for this pain.  Well, with out terrible side effects.
There is a panicky desperate feeling that comes with this.  If I was at the eye Dr. right now, I'd say, "okay, I'll go visit the pain clinic now"
9/5/10 - No pain today yet.  The pain lasted through til about 2:30 p.m. yesterday.  It ended like the fireworks at the State Fair.  It went for my jaw then up to the eye muscle I had surgery on. Strangely I felt it right where I imagine my sup. obliq is attached to the eye.  Makes NO SENSE!!!!  That scared me.  I was "this close" to a panic attack. But kept it together as there were too many people around as I was sitting in a auditorium with 1500 other people and I probably knew about 700 of them - not kidding. It's like when you get hit and you expect another hit to come, you're whole body flinches and you grit your teeth waiting for the next blow.  That's not Fun I tell ya! Then it went away - magically.
Again, I did take 2 ibup. in the a.m then 4 at noon. But it really didn't seem to have an effect.
I love the part where when the pain is gone, it's like nothing ever happened.  I made it all up.

No comments: