Thursday, February 11, 2010

3 weeks from heaven

Back around Dec. 21st began what I termed the 'three weeks of heaven' I felt this weight lifted off my shoulders. I felt great!  I did have eye pain but for some reason I didn't care. Every day at work I had a full schedule and was on top of my game!  I blew all my old sales records out of the water.  My clients were fantastic.  ( still are ) Saying things to me that were just so kind and sweet the tips weren't bad either but I'll take a card any day.
I felt on top of the world and I could accomplish anything.  I blogged about it for me so that when I didn't feel that great I could go back and read it.  And I can.  It ended with some back and shoulder pain issues that were more than distracting, my friends cancer is progressing and my work schedule slowed.  But I can see we are getting back on track.  Work is nice and steady full days.  Things are stabilizing in all other areas so now I can go back to being my best.  Right now I'm focusing on my ASL classes and for fun I'm re learning all my facial muscles, bones and nerves while I give facials.  I was doing my accupressure facial massage on a client Tuesday, I thought she was sleeping but then all of the sudden she said, "oh that feels great, I wonder what muscle that is...."  Oh well, let me tell you.  :)  I'll  post my facial muscle paper - I keep this in my drawer at work and when my client closes their eyes I pull open my drawer and work on memorizing. Makes things more interesting.  Stirs up my day a little.





No comments: