Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stressed out

Today, we regressed.  My eyes hurt/ deep ached all day.  I mean  both eyes.Frankincense worked on the non operated eye but not the surgical eye. Drugs don't stop it either - it does reduce it though.

I don't blame them as we are going through a very  hard time.  Finally yesterday we realized we're going to have to sell our home and liquidate as much as possible.  And all the while I get to watch my dear friend Nancy succumb to lung/pancreatic cancer. I was at work when it finally all hit me. I couldn't finish my last client - it was embarrassing.   So I had a rough few days.  Couldn't eat/ sleep/ Bawled my eyes out so I shouldn't be surprised my eye is inflamed again. But I am for some reason. They are just now de puffing.  I hate crying, it's exhausting.

Mon. Feb 22 - my operated eye is still quite uncomfortable.  3 ibuprofen and no go.

No comments: