Saturday, February 13, 2010

Micro Current Idea

Alright, So again with the eye today!  I took 2 ex. st. tylenol this morning before going out in my volunteer work. No results.  Then at 10:30a.m. took 2 Ibup. - No GO.  So then I took Two more at 12:30p.m. as I couldn't shake the ache. I worked from 1-6p.m. My eye hurt til about 3:30p.m .  So since nothing is going as predicted maybe I should take a chance and try something new.  I was using my micro current on a client yesterday when I go to wondering what if I used it on my eye/ orbital area that is hurting. Back in the 60's they used this machine to help Bells Palsy.  Typically, I would think that this would increase blood flow.  Which would not be typical for inflammation.  But I'm at my wits end with this.  I usually can figure my little weird pains out. But I'm clue less. Maybe I should try something that doesn't make sense.

No comments: