Wednesday, February 3, 2010

You've got to be kidding...

Well, I'm off my dilaudid for back pain. My left eye is just being ridiculous! RIDICULOUS! Again, this is the NON operated eye. I have this head ache, much like the old headache I used to know with my head tilt. But it extends most days all the way up into corner of my eye. So I wondered if maybe the pain in the back of my head was pinching a nerve connecting to my eye. I took 2 Exedrin Tension Headache. The head ache went away but not any of the eye pain particularly in the corner - the Trochlea area. I want to call the eye Dr. but what's the point. I don't think there's anything NON radical that he could do. No doubt he'd say he wants to see me. Well, that's nice and all but that's a 9 hour day with at least 6 hours of driving. And if I went down there he'd see there is nothing to see, nothing to measure. So I'll just try to wait it out more. Ibuprofen does help. Next phase of my life will be the liver replacement I will be needing from all the pain reliever. It's only 8 a.m. and am already just frustrated. Why am I blogging this? Because I don't want to complain to the people around me all the time. They don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it why would they?

No comments: