Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jumping for Joy...

I didn't have any left eye pain again  today!  I did put the Frankincense on twice, once a bit got in my eye.
AWWWKKK- could it be true?  Is it really gone?

Feb. 17th - Pain was lurking - but then put that one drop on and it was gone.  I hope this lasts. If not I will cry.  But I really think it's working. !

Feb. 18th - pain wants to poke thru more today.  Didn't fully blow into full pain mode. Frankincense still immediately quiets it. But it's not lasting as long. Kinda stings on my eye lid.   Please don't let that pain come back.  Tomorrow and Saturday I'll be working  solid 16 hours back to back clients.  See how I feel then.

Feb 19th - Friday. No real eye pain today - Although I was taking Ibuprofen for other pain issues. Only one dose of Frankincense. Very High Stress level today.

Feb. 20th - Saturday - Worked most the day My eye should have hurt awful today as I have been under so much stress that I can't really stop crying.  My eye did good.  Now at 8:48 it's a little sore. But I haven't slept much or eaten much.  We lost a lot of jobs all of the sudden and have to get rid of the house I love.  That's not so much the stress as is how to do all of this.  I also have to get rid of cars.  But at least my eye is better.   I knew this whole eye thing was too easy.  I felt like what is coming next that I'm having such good success lately.  Well I think it's uncovered itself.

No comments: