Monday, May 3, 2010

Bad dreams

 Last night I had my same dream I was seeing double again -I've been having these dreams a couple times a week. But last night it was a nightmare that woke me up at 4 a.m.  I drempt that Dr. C. actually said, "sorry it's getting bad again" She was going to suggest another surgery or just opt to leave it be and give up"  I hyperventilated in my dream ....  anyway the dream continued but I won't bore you.  Just that now I can't shake this out of my head today.
 11:02 p.m. I am still thinking about the possibilities of loosing my single vision.  I think with my connective tissue 'issues' I worry that the muscles will stretch out and I'll eventually go back to what I've always know.  I'll have to ask the doc in Oct. what he thinks of that and why he thinks this surgery will not have the same eventuality.  Now that would be cruel  knowing how good, single vision with no head tilt is only to loose it.
That being said.  I think I need to stop this blog .  I'm blogging too much.  I need to throw myself into something that matters.  I love writing but enough is enough!  I need to totally engross myself in something else to try to move on.  I didn't think a full minute about my eyes at all in the past 10 yrs. Dr. C. said I suppressed my eye problems quite a bit.  So maybe there's hope I can suppress it again.   So maybe I'll post once a week for now then get farther and farther apart.
I  really want to learn ASL and I would like to read the bible straight through before my brother and his wife   go to NY for missionary school.  Two very good goals to replace eyeball obsessing.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I know what you mean about obsessing about your physical problems. I have been blogging tons about my various and sundry problems which include monocular vision (and a plethora of other vision related problems). My blog is at http://journeythroughthecortex.blogspot.com

Ila said...

*Sigh* You have issues with your tissues too but it's how I found you, my sweet friend!