Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pain update

Pain was quite strong this morning, I cried while I dried my hair.  I'm just so tired of the pain.  It's hard to be cheerful and outgoing when your face feels like it got hit with a baseball bat. And I have to be happy at work. No one wants a miserable esthetician. I did take 400 mg of Ibup. by 8:30 a.m. then another 400  at 11 a.m.  pain got to about a 6.  I'm just so frustrated and I can't figure this pain out.  Why 6 mo. after surgery?  WHY WHY WHY! ?  Then all of the sudden it left at about 1:15 and was gone for most of the afternoon minus some Jabs of pain here and there.  I can handle Jabs it's the long deep pain I could do with out.  But I did have several hrs with out the intense pain.  I feel it coming back now so I'll go load up again. Tramadol works great for pain I'm just a tad allergic to it.  I'm always waiting for the day my throat swells shut.  Oh well, that's why God made bendryl.
Okay, no blogs now til maybe Sunday - I hope. I started reading my bible this morning and that's when the real ache started.  Go figure.  Have to find a way to read with the bible in front of me so I don't have to look down.

No comments: