Monday, May 10, 2010

Relief by Brent

 Dr. Brent did acupuncture to my face today to help my eye pain/ ache. He also adjusted my occipital bone.  He had some good ideas. The acupuncture was good.  I could tell it did something to my facial muscles. His goal was to relieve muscle tension around anything connected to the trigeminal nerve incase that's the real problem.  But most of the relief came from realizing I can bounce ideas off of Brent and try to figure out with him what my body might be doing.  Since my neck is so much better I don't see the chiropractor as often.  I forgot he is a great asset to me when I get in my little health crisis'. I learn a lot from him.   He too has been dealing with my idiopathicness for many years now.  I feel a great relief to remember I don't have to figure this out by myself.
5/11/10 - it's been just short of 24 hours since I went to Brent.  Guess what? This is the longest I've gone without even Jabs of pain!  Cross your fingers!  Will it last? Who knows. But I do know the rt eye is very sore when I put my eye shadow on or touch it with anything smaller than my elbow.  All I know, is that when not in pain, I am nothing but very happy and content.  The pain will go away for good at some point.  Then WATCH OUT world!
5/12/10 Still not having the same Jabs.  I do feel an occasional 'surge' of pain then it goes away.( probably 3 times an hour.) Still hurts to put makeup on that eye. I'm hopeful.

No comments: