Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Worst is over. I think...

I feel the worst is over.  For now.  I've felt this a few times before only to be surprised with an out of the blue pain attack. However, yesterday, I don't remember what I was doing,  I consciously new in my heart that I won't be in pain forever.  I know the pain I have had has to be related somehow to the surgery.  And I know it somehow has to be related to how exhausted I was this last time I had such bad pain.
That being said yesterday morning I woke to stronger sup. obliq. pain in my rt eye which did escalate to probably a 4.  It turns into the whole eye quadrant pain then traces to above my ear and even down to my Jaw.  But I just took 3 ibuprofen and drank some really strong delicious coffee and with in an hour it was pretty much gone.  My eye felt weak the rest of the day and again I had more trouble tweezing at work. But no pain.
I am happy to report at this time I have no Jabs of pain!  The constant Jabbing Jabbing Jabbing is really breaking up.  I think the acupuncture is really helping a lot! Plus Dr. Brent told me where to stuff my finger when the jabs start and it does help.  It's sore but it does help the pain dissipate.  So we are moving in the right direction.  Even if I have these strong pain episodes if I get these breaks in between like I've been getting I can handle it.  It's that constant eye ache that doesn't let me move on and just enjoy my new outlook.
So today it's good!  I'm going to go out for a walk now and enjoy it!

No comments: