Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jabs

It is now Thursday early evening.  Since Monday after seeing Brent I haven't had the constant jabs in my sup. obliq muscle.  Ahhh.  Makes me happy.  Tonight is the first time I'm having  a little trouble - no real pain, kind of a dull head ache and it is too hard to read, (I'm trying to read 4 chapters out of my bible - not going to happen today)or look up at my silly TV.  The TV in my office lives on a top shelf near the ceiling and my eye is just too weak to look up at it tonight.  But - no jabs!  God bless Dr. Brent.  Makes me want to go back and do that again.
5/14/10 - well, I spoke too soon. Last night headache turned into the real deal. Bummer!  I took a tramadol - pain went away but I know I shouldn't take it.  I really think I'm allergic to it.  I'll try to get into Brent today. I did have a solid four days of no jabs or strong pain.

Check out this video of my buddy Lane. He is such a tease!  This was last Sunday.

No comments: